Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your website to improve the website ranking in search results and driving more traffic through organic searches. The development of SEO dates back to the ’90s when search engines emerged for the first time. Today, search engines and social media is an essential marketing strategy and an ever-growing industry.
Search Engines are used by users when they search for something on the internet. Something can be selling a product, content, service, or anything else. SEO is a must for every website owner. If we put it simply, SEO consists of all the actions you perform to make Google consider your website a quality source and rank it higher for desired search queries.
What is Mangools?
Mangools is a set of easy-to-use SEO tools for bloggers, affiliate marketers, freelancers, small to medium enterprises, SEO, and marketing agencies. The easy-to-use element is what Mangools excels as the available tools try to provide features and data in a way that would be easy for any SEO newbie to learn and understand.
Technical support is extended through email, live chat, and other online measures. If you don’t wish to use the web apps, you can use the browser extension for Chrome and Firefox extension that extracts data from the tools.
Mangools mainly consists of 5 SEO tools,
- KWFinder- for keyword research
- SERPChecker-for SERP analysis
- SERPWatcher – for rank tracking,
- LinkMiner – for backlink analysis and
- SiteProfiler – for tracking SEO metrics and insights
How to use Mangools?
Mangools comes with a 10 day free trial period where you can sign up with your email Id and password. Once you confirm your email address, you will be redirected to your dashboard where you have all the 5 tools available to use.
You can also refer to the available help materials for your knowledge and run through the latest blogs.
Let us find the specifications of the above features in detail,
- KWFinder – This toolset has a keyword tool that helps SEO users to witness competitors’ rankings for the top keywords, find keyword ideas with historical search volumes and trends. It can include search results for more than 50k locations to assist marketers to optimize the content on their websites accordingly and get more organic traffic.
You can use KWFinder to find long-tail keywords that increase overall website traffic and sales. You can go to KWFinder and insert the keyword of your choice or any domain. Once you hit the Search button, you will find relevant keywords with loads of information.
Here, we have taken SEO as the keyword to find relevant long-tail keywords related to it. You can choose any country and any preferred language.
- SERPChecker – Marketers can use the SERP analysis tool to identify the difficulty to rank on the first page. This can be achieved through a detailed SERP preview with authority metrics and SERP features that influence the click-through rate. This tool is great if you wish to understand your competitor strategies and helps in SEO competitor analysis.
The SERPChecker shows top results from Google Search for the used keyword. The SEO score is calculated as the average of the SEO competitiveness of the top 10 pages. Red-colored as high and green as low SEO competitiveness.
- SERPWatcher – This rank tracking tool comes with tracking daily rankings and aggregate metrics that illustrate the overall progress with interactive shareable ranking reports.
To understand where your keywords are ranking in Google search, you need to enter the keywords for which you want to track ranks.
- LinkMiner – This tool can be used to outrank sites with high domain authorities and backlink analysis can be done with their other tool that calculates the link strength, groups backlinks, and shows a website sample to estimate the potential of the referring websites.
Once you enter the domain name you want to check backlinks for, you will be displayed with a table of backlinks with the number of active backlinks, referring domains, IPs, Citation Score, and Trust Score. It also assists in creating a list of favorite links so that you can use them when required. The advanced filters, search history, and export features make your work much easier.
- SiteProfiler – This is an all-in-one SEO tool that includes four major functionalities that are checking any website authority, backlink profile, top pages, and competitive analysis.
Enter any valid domain name and click the Analyze button, you will see all data on essential SEO metrics and your website insights. The Domain Authority(DA), Page Authority(PA), Citation Flow, Trust Flow can be tracked in a single click. You will be able to see backlink Profiles, Top Content, and Competitors.
The key data from all the tools can be used without visiting them if you download their SEO extension available for Chrome and Firefox.
You can avail of a free trial period of 10 days upon signup. And this free account includes 5 lookups, 10 tracked keywords, and 500 backlinks every 24 hours. No credit card is required.
It works on a monthly subscription starting from $49.00 per month. Monthly plans can be split as,
Basic: $49 per month
Premium: $69 per month
Agency: $129 per month
You can also grab a flat 40% instant discount without any coupon code if you subscribe to annual plans as below,
Basic: $29.90 per month
Premium: $39.90 per month
Agency: $79.90 per month
- Very easy to use with just an account sign in
- Access to 5 amazing SEO tools
- The User Interface of all the tool is very user friendly
- Trend charts are easily accessible
- The browser extension makes work easy
- Gives access to plenty of keyword ideas
- Priced well compared to other tools
- Backlink results are not always accurate
- Cannot extract whole keywords in a single report
- An important feature like SEO Site Audit is missing
- The database is small compared to other tools
- Does not integrate all of its apps well
Check out our related post –
Here is the detailed Mangools review. Mangools is a solid SEO software It is easy to use, and an affordable, one-click interface that helps in extracting a ton of information that helps in effective marketing campaigns. Mangools offer great customer support with no prerequisite knowledge needed. Mangools is a perfect choice that gives access to everything from keyword research to rank tracking to competitor analysis.